Ahi roll and yellowtail tartare, birthday dinner at Scarpetta
Here are my May favorites from around the web.
1. Sort of like Tastespotting for web design, SiteInspire curates the web's most beautiful sites
2. Kelsey's rhubarb oatmeal
3. This Ted video about great leaders and communicating from the inside out is quite inspiring
5. I've been loving all sorts of salads lately, and this is a great place to browse for inspiration
6. This post from The Yellow House, featuring a poem by Marge Piercy (and don't worry, I've already thought of a recipe to go with it for an upcoming post)!
7. I ate here on my birthday, and the tasting menu did not disappoint
8. If you can't attend a workshop with her in person, read Dianne Jacob's book Will Write for Food
9. Excited to get my hands on this new food magazine
10. Heidi's summer pop-up shop, Quitokeeto
Emma turned 10 months!